Monday, 8 August 2011

The Kenwood Dress In Progress....

So to follow on from my last post, I now have some pics to show you!

This is what I managed to get in the back of my car & up the stairs to my flat! It's a lot heavier than it looks! And this is what was waiting for me inside!

My very own fabric rolls.....
This past weekend I've made 5 bodices, and have started attaching the sleeves, although I can only attach one, as the other will be sewn once the zipper/side seam has been done.

Here are a few photos that I took along the way up to tonight:

Under stitching the lining

Under stitching the lining

Basted Sleeve

Finished sleeve

It's my aim to have all 5 pairs of sleeves made and attached by the end of the week, so I can concentrate on cutting out and constructing the skirt panels on the weekend! 
So with any luck by Sunday evening I will have some finished garments to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment