Pages

Sunday 24 June 2012

Whoops!

I seem to have forgotten all about my blogging duties lately! Despite my absence I have still been sewing up a storm, actually that's a lie, its been more like a small puff of wind.
But I have finished my Butterick dress that I was previously working on, however there are few minor adjustments I'd like to make to it before taking photos for you all.

I've also started working through all the fabric I picked up at Walthamstow Market, starting with this.
This is made using Simplicity 5645, which is the same pattern used for my blue leopard print shirt. I made sure to lengthen the tie this time so I could make a big bow. I've been wanting to incorporate more yellow into my wardrobe, and so far this has had quite a few appearances in my work wardrobe. This also ties in nicely with my Spring/Summer Palette Challenge

I'm also just about to start the muslin for my next little project, which is this beauty,
For the real thing I'm using some chocolate brown polka dot viscose, but for the moment i'm working with white crepe as I have a feeling i'll need to do some adjustments.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. ooh! I like the color! and the tie!
    New follower here! Fellow sewer also! If you get the chance, pass by my blog and check out a few of the things I've made:)

    -Reyna
    http://www.glamglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete