Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

The Sunday Times (Late Post!)

Hope you've all had a great weekend, and have settled back into another working week!
I had a great time on Saturday at the Historic Dockyard with Alex looking at all the ships we have on display here in Portsmouth. I finally got to wear my 1940's dress out, although the wind did keep me paranoid that I would flash everyone.
I've lived here in Portsmouth for 6 years now and I can't believe I have never been to the dockyards before! It was a lot of fun going around the museums they have down there, and we particularly enjoyed one that took you on a tour of how they made the ships and set them off, and also featured a lot of artifacts either rescued or donated from previous ships. Here's all the photo's from our day:





























No comments:

Post a Comment