Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

This week I have been loving trawling through some new/old blogs that I follow, and you know you've found a good one when you get to the end of the page and you can't stop yourself from clicking 'older posts'. I found myself doing that with Wayward Daughter, I especially loved her post featuring this dress;



This is part of a collection she is making and I think I've fallen in love with this dress. They sell this fabric in my local fabric shop and I may have to purchase a couple of metres!

I've also had a bit of a spree on Sew Direct, I couldn't help it! They have a 50% off Vogue Patterns sale at the moment and I've been eyeing up these vintage patterns for a while.


I also bought a couple of Butterick patterns and a McCalls!


With the Bank Holiday on Monday, this working week has only lasted 4 days which is always nice! Especially as where I work seems to be getting busier & busier each day! I'm looking forward to letting my hair down on Saturday night after my boutique market, at a party my friend is having to celebrate the end of his university course at his flat. My fiance is on the same course (Architecture) and they officially finish tomorrow, so there'll be lots to celebrate this weekend! 

I hope everyone reading has a lovely weekend & wish me lots of sales on Saturday! 



























2 comments:

  1. oooohhh where is your local fabric shop I NEED to go there!!!
    Cait's dress is lovely, I really want to make one of my own :)
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My local is called 'Fabric Land' which I believe is a chain, so i'm almost certain that there's one in London somewhere! If not there are tons of fabric shops which probably stock this!

    ReplyDelete