Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Style 4151: Update

I should probably start by saying that by some sort of nasty weather talking karma I have been struck down with a terrible cold. That's what you get for bad mouthing English weather I guess.

So my first summer dress is progressing slowly in between the Lemsip breaks & the coughing fits (anyone hear a little violin playing?). The pattern so far has been a little unconvential in regards to the construction, but that's probably because I haven't really sewn up a shirt-dress before.

I decided to line the skirt with some white polyester crepe due to me being paranoid that everyone will see my knickers as soon as the sun hits me.

This is what I got so far...



I'm loving the way this is looking so far, can't wait to finish it!

3 comments:

  1. Looking very good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good, I like the fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for polka dots! Can't wait to see the finished product. :)

    ReplyDelete